Skip to main content
Answered

Typeform Uploaded Image URLs & Wordpress

• 29 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Probably a series of noob statements and questions but…

When a lead uploads an image into google spreadsheet, the Typeform api URL appears in a new google sheet row.

I have read that you cannot supplant this link with a google drive link automatically. Is my understanding correct?

I cannot directly upload the api URLs as images into Wordpress media library, so it makes sense that when I try to use a live CSV file to upload multiple rows into, the images do not appear in wordpress either.

Can typeform be used as a sign up form (I’d like to use this so leads can create user profiles from their entries) and if not, do you see any creative solutions to my problem with these URL?

What am I (am I?) fundamentally misunderstanding about typeform image upload URLs?

Any help or direction is much appreciated. 

Thanks!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Moltendev66 Happy Wednesday! I hope you’re having a good one. Ask all the noob questions!

To answer your questions, 

• Regarding Google Sheets and Google Drive, the link that is uploaded in the integration is the link we provide. While it’s not possible to switch them out, @mathio do you know if there is any possible way to do this with our API (add them to Wordpress directly)? This might be out of your realm, but figured I would ask!
  • We don’t have a direct integration with Wordpress, but you could use Zapier to connect the two together and thus, create a profile in Wordpress.

Hopefully this helps a bit! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Sorry @Liz I dont know.