Answered

Using Divi Visual Builder & Embedding TypeForms

Hi! 
I am trying to embed a full page typeform in my site, the HTML Snipped has been added to a RAW HTML snippet converter. The website was built on Divi Visual Builder, interesting enough when I embed the form as a “Standard” Webform it works  and looks great, notice the typeform is the entire grey box: 

But when I try to do a Full-page typeform with a different design, It looks cut halfway, and it looks like this

When it should look like this instead: 

I have tried everything I can to adjust the sizing and height in this case, but nothing seems to work.
Any idea why this could be happening?

Thank You!!!
​​​​​​​

icon

Best answer by mathio 24 May 2022, 09:57

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @estebanruelas 

if you want to embed using full screen snippet please make sure the snippet is the only content in your HTML page. It is intended to be used as the only content, there should be no other content (such as page header, footer, navigation, etc.), otherwise it might break.

If you want to achieve full screen look in a page that has other content I suggest to use standard snippet with custom CSS - eg. in style attribute, like this: style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;z-index:9999;width:100%;height:100%;"

If you have any issues with custom CSS please share your page URL, I might be able to help you make it fit your page.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @estebanruelas Were you able to give the solution above a try? Let us know how it went!