Answered

Wait Time on the email notifications

Userlevel 1
Badge

Is there a way to add a timer when sending notification emails to the responders? I need a 15-20 minute wait as I do not want to distract them from my website by sending the notification right away. 

Thank you!

ATM I am using Active Campaign and have a 20 mins wait , but I do not think the notifications are going to the Inbox.

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 2 July 2022, 20:36

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@zarasurmeni - that’s an Active Campaign issue if you are sending the email to the user from there.. the notification email function from Typeform will send immediately. 

if you are sending your notification emails from Active Campaign and they are not getting into the Primary tab of the inbox, then you need to look at your email content and subject like to figure out what is causing the issue.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

As @john.desborough suggested the built-in email notification from Typeform will be sent automatically after a new submission. They may land in your respondent’s inbox couple of minutes after.

If you wish to add a delay, I would recommend looking at tools like Zapier or Make, that will let you build a workflow like this

trigger: a new typeform submission
action #1: delay 20 minutes
action #2: send email via Active Campaign

I believe Active Campaign also has its workflow solution, no?