Answered

"We've Successfully Processed Your [survey name] 2 times"

• 1 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Good Afternoon,

I have a client that is using the survey, and their users are receiving a message that states they have completed the survey.  - Screenshot attached -

Is there a way to edit this message? I don’t see it within the typeform interface.

Thank you,

Jon

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 1 April 2022, 21:32

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@jmatteson - welcome to the community.. 

that sounds like the message is coming from outside “native” Typeform - as far as I am aware there is nothing in the Typeform l am aware of that will check to see how many times an individual has taken the survey. 

I have created this sort of email for some of my clients and for my own business’ assessment projects but I drive that out of the Connection to Google Sheets, where I have the Document Studio add-on and a few custom reports that i create and send as attachments to email. Including a listing of how many times a person has taken the assessment and the scores for each result.. 

@Liz - any ideas from the Typeform team on this??

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@jmatteson I agree with @john.desborough - this looks to be a message sent from outside of Typeform, as we don’t have this feature within our forms. 

Do you have the forms integrated elsewhere or connected to any other platforms?