Integrations

🌟 Integration Showcase: Create beautiful sales microsites with trumpet + Typeform

• 13 December 2022
  • 4 replies
🌟 Integration Showcase: Create beautiful sales microsites with trumpet + Typeform
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey folks,

Hope things are good. We're back with another Integration Showcase, where we'll be taking a look at how to create beautiful, personalized sales microsites using Typeform and trumpet

I caught up with trumpet's founder Nick Telson who explained how trumpet works and how to combine it with Typeform to create collaborative digital workspaces to engage potential buyers of your product from cold outreach to onboarding. 

Intrigued? Let's find out how to use this solution to blow your own trumpet 📯

Here's a rundown of what Nick talked about in our chat:

• How Nick came to create trumpet and what it does - 01:01

• How to create a pod using trumpet - 08:45

• How to share your pod with potential buyers - 13:30

• How to add typeforms to your pod - 16:18

• How to sign up to trumpet - 20:24 

To discover trumpet, click here and hit the "Get trumpet for free" button. As Nick mentioned, you currently need to sign up for the waitlist ahead of its full release. You can create 20 free pods off the bat!

We'd love to know how you get on  – feel free to show off your trumpet pods with us and tell us what you think of the product and its Typeform integration!

Check out our webinar How to prep your lead qualification for success to hear Nick tell us how he uses Typeform and Hubspot to help him collect and qualify leads for trumpet.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Wow @James! Love the look of trumpet, such a great idea to have everything in one place for the whole sales journey, bravo Nick and the trumpet team! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

wow… @James - i’ve just signed up and have a whole swath of things I am wanting to try out on trumpet. 

I think this is going to be a game changer for a lot of SMEs out there.. 

i know what i  will be spending the hols doing lol.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yeah, it’s neat, right @john.desborough ? Does this mean I don’t need to get you a Christmas present now 😝?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Yeah, it’s neat, right @john.desborough ? Does this mean I don’t need to get you a Christmas present now 😝?

HAH! - i am still waiting on my The Cure tour tshirt from the Barca show….

but this looks like a great tool to play with..