📣 New Feature Alert! Arabic Language Support

• 2 October 2023
  • 0 replies
📣 New Feature Alert! Arabic Language Support
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Tech Community Advocate
  • 13000 replies

Our product team is kicking off fall with some leftover summer heat by introducing their first new feature of Fall…

…. One that many of you have been wanting for a long, long time….

…drumroll please…

…support for right to left languages!

As we’re just getting started with RTL, our product team has added Arabic as the first support RTL language. 

Very special shoutout to @Karine  and @jvh  and to all of you for providing so much feedback on this. They’ve taken all those comments and turned it into a feature I know you’ll love. 

Take a peek at the video, courtesy of Joyce, to learn more. 

To use this feature, 

First, navigate to the settings of your form

GKcZ7u466_Syyx09UxeP7L8hGkERmtZuWHqImybNvq4A-7lPYbj1mkRo9CWttmN_GvZcWXgHqOUYPZVXEUn8jH7a5O_ufGOxV22PkVZC0q5Q5ULFJohmLxSYfZtJ_EsC0eo1Oc0rPLNwdXQHsTyCclU

Then, select Arabic as your language. 

c5KCjeolPtmMpG9736hoY9Iys38pSqKoYaGGF5zY_NKFX7Hdq73A4aMLmGip3q1frL0NF6me_Mvoz0oA-ai1USDG4IMnM39m3ICLZsQp_lnE0m2gARIONThK4GF7Q4EYqNOQVMLeDU_L1LBHtdNXnM8

Be sure to publish the changes to your form!

tKmnFg5Q93hjSjhhULXYccmyZ_mbxUw_912aOPa69GEpgURxSuYbb4NSXKamQq-465gP-Z7bHTlxbpBXvwZC9R5iCn5RtHYsIXA-pxsm2_AZ82gBiNqDx7ydcyhUOEfPP0V3aeK7YzFwafvS-JuGWsk

You’ll notice that all of the notifications on your form will update automatically. 

ybcm8BbRSjGHKo52BulK59lEfh3yYJZkBJMmqFXYKEISL51SRn441BkVrzvhhL1cGDGeNCE9oHULzfiPLI0rteHrcbOTDLoEOICitENcZRjvti8Ex2bNWsb2zfKl8584I-zZRmH_aaUBb1csIChgW6M

The questions and answers can be typed using an Arabic keyboard. 

As always, let us know what you think of this feature and how you’re using it. We’re working on making improvements based on your feedback, so please let us know if you’ve run into any issues. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!