• 2 August 2022
  • 7 replies
New!!! Now you can randomize answers on a ranking block 🔀
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Tech Community Advocate
  • 12869 replies

Hey all!

The product team is coming in hot with another new feature this bright and sunny summer day (well at least here in Chicago it is)! When adding answer options to the ranking block, you now have the option to randomize those answers. On the live version of the form, the answer options will appear in that randomized order. 

Take a peek at how this feature works in the video below:

To read more about using our ranking block, check out our Help Center article here.

Don’t forget to let us know how you use this feature and any feedback you have as well!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Simply put, @Liz  , : yay!!!

des

Userlevel 2
Badge

This is great! I remember submitting this exact feedback last month and it’s so great to see the product team put it into action!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Rishabh Agreed!! Hopefully this is a feature you can use! 😀

Tôi cùng sẽ cùng cố gắng để có thể ra đc những tác phẩm độc đáo. Mọi người cùng tham gia nhé.  

-- Google Translation --

Together, I will try my best to be able to produce unique works. Let's all join together.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Tienkute9x! I hope you don't mind my reply in English, this is the official language of our Community. Are you using typeform? If yes, how are you doing so? 

Đó là ứng dụng gì ạ. Có thể hỗ trợ cho em gì ko. Hôc trợ giải đáp giúp em

-- Google Translation --

What application is that? Can you help me with anything. Support answer help me

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Tienkute9x It sounds like you might not have used Typeform yet, so you’re in the right place if you’d like to learn more! I’d suggest starting with this article, which will provide more information on what our product does and how to build your first form. 😀