New Pricing Plan Updates

New Pricing Plan Updates
Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey all, I'm Jake and I'm a Product Manager on the Subscriptions team here at Typeform. 

I just wanted to drop by and give you a heads-up to say we're making some changes to our account plans for new customers.  Don't panic – if you're an existing paying Typeform customer these changes won't affect your plan, but we want to make sure you're aware of what's happening so you don't get confused by folks talking about plans you've never heard about (yet!)

These are the key points we can share with our community as of today:

1. We're in the process of rolling out new account plans, revisiting our pricing options to make sure each plan offers as much value to users as possible and provides a better foundation for the exciting new product features that are in the making.

2. We will notify you by email once the new plans are available to you, but again, if you are a paying customer, you will not be forced to move to the new plans if you don’t want to.

3. As part of the changes, our current plans – Essential, Professional, and Premium – will be replaced with three new plans;  Basic, Plus, and Business. Just to reiterate, this change will only affect new paying customers.

• The Basic plan will allow you to publish as many forms as you want, ask unlimited questions, take payments, receive file uploads, and collect up-to 750 responses per month.

• Plus will give you all the above plus the ability to remove Typeform branding, customize subdomains—and start working together on your typeforms. It will allow you to collect up-to 2,500 responses per month.

• Business will offer the ability to analyze the completion rates of individual questions, generate reports based on your results, connect your typeforms with advanced conversion tracking tools, and collect up-to 50,000 responses per month.

As I mentioned, you'll be notified of the details of the new pricing options once available to you. It might take some time for these plans to be available in your country, but for now if you have any questions let me know below.

16 replies

Isn’t the thank you screen supposed to be included in the free plan ? So far it’s not :(

But the opposite is mentioned in the features comparison

Badge +5

Isn’t the thank you screen supposed to be included in the free plan ? So far it’s not :(

But the opposite is mentioned in the features comparison

It’s also my impression that the Thank You Screens are included in the Free Plan

Perhaps @Mariana  can clarify :nerd:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @valentin1454. What @Gabriel mentioned is correct! 🙂 Using the new free plan, you'd have multiple ending screens. 

Have you tried to add them and it didn't work? If so, do you mind sharing a screenshot? We'll be happy to look into this! 

@Mariana Sure thank you for responding that quickly. I have the old builder and do not see any “multiple ending screens”

Maye you transfer my account to the new interface maybe ?

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @valentin1454. Thanks for sharing the screenshot. =)

This is because you're on the legacy free plan, not the new one. This is one of the changes we have made to make our customers' lives better! \o/ If you upgrade and then downgrade your account, or if you create a new one, you'll start using the new free plan and you'll see it's possible using thank you pages. Let us know how it goes! 

Hello,
I'm on the free plan and don't have the new features. I would like to join the paid plan, but the plans are not up to date yet. I am in Canada, does that make any difference?

We were starting using Typeform and subscribed the Professional plan monthly. We were looking to pass to yearly this month. Is this still feasible? how? thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @camillegravel.com The pricing for those in USD pricing (which includes Canada, as we don’t currently accept Canadian Dollars yet) has gone live today. 

@lakecomofoodtour within your account, you should still be able to change to yearly by going to Settings → Account + Billing → Change Plan. Let me know if you can’t find those settings!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi everyone! I wanted to let you know that our new Basic, Plus, and Business plans are available in all regions. New customers will see these plans when they go to purchase a Typeform subscription. 

If you are already a customer, your plan will not change. You can stay on your current pricing as long as you want. If you would like to change your subscription, you will see the new plans as options. You can find all the details in our Help Center

Hi @camillegravel.com The pricing for those in USD pricing (which includes Canada, as we don’t currently accept Canadian Dollars yet) has gone live today. 

@lakecomofoodtour within your account, you should still be able to change to yearly by going to Settings → Account + Billing → Change Plan. Let me know if you can’t find those settings!

Hello Liz, actually this is not correct. As the professional plan is no longer available when i try to switch to yearly I am asked to change plan, I cannot stay subcribed to the professional plan

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @lakecomofoodtour Ah, got it - I see. I’m afraid since the plan is retiring, it isn’t possible to change to this plan without changing to a new plan. But if you have any other questions, please let us know.

I’ve been a member for many years. You said that the new plans would’nt affect the old but now a lot of the features that I used to have no longer work. It’s forcing me to upgrade. Are my previously created forms not gonna function correctly because of this?  One feature is the logic  jumps where if the customer answer with a specific answer, they get forwarded to a custom page. I had the feature before, not it tells me that I have to upgrade, but what happens to my previously created forms. Do they no longer forward?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @luxtress Thanks for stopping by the community. Do you mind sharing what features aren’t working for you and what plan you’re on? Thanks!

yes logic  jumps where if the customer answer with a specific answer, they get forwarded to a custom page. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @luxtress what plan are you on? 

pro plan