New! Refer a friend, get rewarded

• 1 November 2023
  • 1 reply
New! Refer a friend, get rewarded
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Tech Community Advocate
  • 13000 replies

Hello, Typeform Community! Know someone who could use Typeform? Now you can earn up to $500 by referring them 🏆

How does it work?

• Just share your invite link to start referring.
You can find this link by clicking on your account icon in the top right corner of the Typeform interface and choosing “Refer friends, get rewards”.
  • When friends you refer sign up for a paid Typeform plan, you earn a reward.

• There’s no limit to how many friends you can refer (the more, the merrier 🤝).

How much can I earn?

For every friend you successfully refer to a paid plan, you’ll earn:

• $20 upfront.

• Then 15% of their monthly subscription payment, up to a maximum of $500 (including the upfront reward).

• For instance, if the monthly subscription costs $100, you’ll earn $15 every month for over 2 years.

How do I claim my reward?

• You can choose to receive your rewards to your Paypal or Venmo account. 

• We’ll send your rewards to you every month, and you can see everything you’ve earned by visiting the Rewards tab at any time.

Why did I stop receiving my rewards?

• If all the friends you refer cancel their paid Typeform plan, you’ll stop earning rewards.

• You can always refer more friends to start earning again.

How do I get help? 

If something isn’t working with your referrals simply contact us. Let us know if you have any questions about the scheme in the comments below!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Shoutout to @LinusHallberg from the product team for talking to a few of you in the community for feedback before launch, including @john.desborough !