Product update

Two-Factor Authentication now available!

• 18 August 2021
  • 2 replies
Two-Factor Authentication now available!
Userlevel 2
  • Ex–Typefomer
  • 0 replies

Hello folks!

Hope you're doing well. My name is Tyze and I work in the product team here at Typeform and I wanted to share news about a new feature we've just added – Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) 🔒🔒

2FA arms you with an extra layer of security when logging into your Typeform account. With the feature turned on you'll need to verify each login attempt with a unique code sent to your email address. 

You can enable the feature through the Settings menu on the top right-hand corner of your Workspace and heading for the Security Preferences. Here's a quick demo of how to turn 2FA on, but if you need more info head over to our Help Center article.

gn1in2OcUrRUtzBLGkZ5sT3ZXn8wyvQgruW4G5YEEPDDl062fLYOquf-Rhj3R1k7a0sfAvRnjT4GAtZSEw04KT4ibli4FcVm6XpAS4PDNKjUmqZmgDmi9RKPlv4fsP5n1mu2_W_D

BTW if you want to know more about Typeform and security it's well worth checking out this update that our Director of Security @Pau Julià  posted here recently.

Would love to know your thoughts on the new 2FA feature!

Cheers,

Tyze

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hello,

Great news. Is it only Email authentication or Google auth can also be enabled?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ValdemarQ Thanks for stopping by! If you haven’t already had a chance to look at this article that Tyze posted, it will give you all the information you need to know about how 2FA works! At the moment, it’s only via email, and we don’t have a Google Auth option yet. 

Let us know if you have any other questions!