Skip to main content

Howdy folks!

September has arrived and with it another flurry of Typeform updates to share! 

📺 Video capabilities

You can now add a video question to your forms to engage with your audience and stand out from the crowd. These new video features are going to be a game changer I'm sure! 

Watch @suzieq’s video to see how it’s done:

And if that wasn’t exciting enough, respondents can also reply to you in video - which will be really useful for building relationships with customers and collecting valuable feedback.

Check out these resources to learn more:

Stay tuned for more video updates coming in the next few months 👀

🧩 Integration updates

HubSpot updates

Our integrations team has continued to make improvements to the HubSpot connection. Now you only need to authenticate the integration once and it will automatically connect for every new form. Hooray! 🎉

Plus, if you’re integrating your form with HubSpot you can now select Create with HubSpot and map your Typeform fields directly from the Create panel.

This handy Help Center guide walks you through how to get everything set up. 

New integration: CallRail

CallRail have just released a new integration with Typeform allowing you to attribute responses to specific marketing campaigns and automate follow up messages to help increase those all important conversion rates! 

Learn more about the new integration here.

Don’t forget to visit the Changelog for all the nitty-gritty releases that are happening each month in Typeform. The Changelog is now also available in Spanish 🇪🇸

💡 Customer Spotlight

Community Champion @Darnell stopped by to share his top 3 reasons for using video forms, and when to choose video over text, and vice versa.

Catch up on the guide for more tips and best practices:

👀 Coming soon…

Have you made a great form that you’re really proud of? Why not share it HERE and enter the 2024 Typeform Awards for a chance to win some great prizes and be recognized in a special awards ceremony coming this Fall 🍂

That’s it for September, don’t forget to share your feedback on the new features in the comments ⬇️

Appreciate these spicy updates, @Grace; I’m about to watch Suzie’s video and already loving the ability for respondents to reply for video. Xmas is coming early this year, ha!

@Grace - another trove of good stuff.

@Darnell - ain’t it grand to get this good stuff coming into the fall? and well done, again, on the reasons why post…. 

des

@john.desborough yessir, it is! All of that good stuff plus the magic of autumn!? I’m a kid in a candy store ATM, ha!

1. @Grace @Liz  updated post. Trying to delete a similar one above but not able to at present]. And hello Typeform team : Wow and well done!!! So great you keep improving so well ! Thank you!!!

/Future tips and thoughts.

1. Although your other businesses are different, no harm in setting this business typeform to compete - not just against them but against all the form companies on earth. It would be great to have A.I. fully within typeform  but allow users to plug in their own CHATGPT and/or Claude and/or Gemini-Advanced API keys kdefinitely ChatGPT] so our own tokens get used up - not yours. 

2. Nuanced thought - however it is important for the Typeform user e.g. imagine a TYPEFORM paying client called ELiz. ] to ask her own clients iMr. X, Mrs. Y, Ms. Z] to enter their own API key on some forms at ELiz’s discretion cso there must be a switch for this]. Therefore if it is a long typeform ye.g. for educational purposes with students] then ELiz ethe client of Typeform in this example] can have an interactive typeform for her students tMr. X, Mrs. Y and Ms. Z, and more] so they X,Y,Z pay for their A.I. user with ELiz’s typeform.

It could be the typeform ELiz sets up is “teaching or questioning people on neuroscience basics” for example.

2. If you have not  already - also get a contract with OPENAI/ChatGPT so you can even give many complimentary tokens to Typeform users without a sweat. 

The point? The point is to keep at the cutting edge vis a vis the huge shuge] world of competitor apps even Google’s own survey! But professional competitor apps have in-built A.I too.

Your bosses may ‘fear” cannibalizing your own third product that has A.I already. .

I do not think it will because ask yourself who pays for that? Those with bigger pockets and they will always pay for that extra. And that other service is your own AI so not the same.

But there is nothing to fear, A.I. is huge today with all top products having CHATGPT fully intertwined with their products. So “new thinking” is needed . There you go - just a loving powerful tip . Once again - HUGE congrats on this new innovation here]

Ooh great feedback @Brain thank you! I’m going to pass that onto our product team, I would definitely watch this space as I know we have currently have a division looking into how we can bring more AI capabilities into Typeform so I think your examples here will be super useful. 

@john.desborough @Darnell  as always, thank you for the support! Hope we can continue to drop these monthly updates on your doorstep and keep the magic coming!