Product Update

Why we're making a new, community-powered Typeform

• 9 February 2021
  • 1 reply
Why we're making a new, community-powered Typeform
Userlevel 2

Hey all, Laura here 👋  I'm a Product Manager here at Typeform, and my job is to help make the creation experience as smooth as possible for you all.

We are currently in the process of rolling out an exciting overhaul of the Typeform builder, to help make your life easier and enable you to build better relationships with your customers. 

I thought this is a good time and place to tell you about why we're making these changes – and help you understand just how much our community has helped us shape this new version of our builder.

Have a watch and feel free to ask me anything about the development process or the reasoning behind our decisions. Also, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the new builder if you've had a chance to try it out yet.

BTW here are the links to the research around quizzes personalisation I mentioned in the presentation: 

Google Trends
Forbes
Ascend2

We are currently in the process of rolling the revamped version of the builder out. The roll-out is an incremental process and you will get access in the following weeks. Thank you for your patience, we are also excited for you to test it as soon as possible! 

As and when you do start to use the new builder, here are a few things to help you find your way around and make the best of it:

:bulb: What would you like to see in the Typeform builder as we evolve? How can we shape the product to better help you be successful in your job?​​​​​

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Laura Rueda thanks for posting this, you've done an incredible job pulling our community together to shape Typeform :hugging: 

My vote on what I'd like to see in the future - integrating the tips, inspiration and insights shared here in this community into the platform, too. Don't worry, you don't have to get to it right away - you deserve a great rest after such an amazing job redefining our builder!