Skip to main content

Hello friends!

Recently I had the pleasure of presenting a session in the AI Innovators track at ZapConnect - Zapiers annual virtual user conference. 

During the session I showcased how Typeform partnered with Zapier to build a seamless integration experience, enabling users to leverage Zapier's AI-powered Zap Guesser right inside Typeform to quickly create powerful workflows. 😱

We think this new integration is going to be a game-changer for setting up workflows and sending your Typeform data out to wherever it needs to go, so I thought it would be great to share the recording of the session with our community here! 

📺 Watch the demo here:

During this session, I walk through not just how to get started with the integration, but how you can use Zapier AI to act on your data through a series of 5 workflows including:

• Automating lead scoring and routing
  • Closing high-value deals faster 
  • Personalizing customer onboarding and follow-up experiences
  • Predicting and identifying upsell opportunities
  • Automating the product feedback loop

And don’t forget to check out the Help Center article here for a step-by-step guide to using Zapier AI.

Let us know in the comments if you have any questions ⬇️

@picsoung - awesome work!!

This is brilliant, thanks so much for sharing @picsoung 🙌 Looking forward to hearing what folks think of this upgrade! 

Amazing stuff @picsoung I love the creativity. I hope this inspires more people to start using Zapier and Typeform together, there are almost infinite workflows to build and you’ve certainly done a great job at sparking my imagination 💡

Need help setting up a form, can someone help?

Were can I Hire hourly resources to help with Typeform Setup? Thanks

This is great! So many opportunities to do wonderful things when you have data and creativity merging together. 

@cheshireworks definitely happy to help you with setting up a form. Let me know if I can be of any assistance. If you want to chat further with me directly, you can hover over my profile and click the icon indicated below. Thanks!