Skip to main content
Webinar

▶️ Rewatch the live demo: Get to know Typeform for Growth 🚀 👀

▶️ Rewatch the live demo: Get to know Typeform for Growth 🚀 👀

Hey Community,

We're thrilled to share the rerun from today’s exclusive demo of Typeform for Growth. It was an illuminating session where our team unveiled how this new end-to-end solution can transform the way you collect, qualify, and convert leads.

A huge thank you to the Typeform crew for presenting @Grace @Maren-Conradi @Dan Barker and Aleks Bass – and to everyone who joined us live! Your enthusiasm and insightful questions made the webinar a truly interactive experience. For those who couldn't make it or want to revisit the session, we've got you covered.

🎥 Here's the recording of the demo:

What we covered:

• Why Typeform for Growth – Typeform's Chief Product Officer, Aleks Bass, revealed the two key motivators for launching the product.
  • Benefits of the solution: To demonstrate the value of Typeform for Growth, we created a fictional cosmetics software company and our Senior Director of Integrated Marketing, Maren Conradi appointed herself CMO in order to highlight the marketing challenges it solves.
  • Demo: Group Product Manager Dan Barker did a deep dive into Typeform for Growth, showcasing powerful tools such as video forms, data enrichment, workflow automation, and AI insights.
  • Q&A: The Zoom chat lit up with questions about the product – and the team provided some insightful answers.

📄 Here’s the slide deck from the webinar for your reference

Related resources 🔗

For more detailed information and step-by-step guides on using the new features discussed, check out this bumper list of resources:

We're excited to see how Typeform for Growth will help you transform your lead management strategies. Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions in the comments below. Let's keep the conversation going! Looking forward to seeing you at our next webinar!

Fill out the survey 

One more thing: we’d love to get your feedback on the session and how useful you found it, as well as your thoughts on Typeform for growth. Please complete this survey (which includes a video question for you to test out!

Note: This post was originally published as a preview before the session took place and was updated on July 23rd 2024 to include the recording and all the info you see above.

10 replies

Userlevel 1

I look forward to Typeform for Growth.

Thank you to everyone who joined us on the call today!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks to you, too @Maren-Conradi - I loved hearing about how Typeform can solve all these marketing nightmares. And I dug the scarf 🧣

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi everyone! I’m Sun and I’m the product manager for the Insights space. You might have seen me post in the community before because I love getting feedback from this group 😎! As mentioned in the demo, we’re working on expanding our analytic capabilities for open-ended questions and I hope to learn how we can help you understand your data. 

As you try out the new Growth plans, if you have feedback regarding the insights and analytics space in the platform, I’d love to connect :) Feel free to DM me or email me at sun.park@typeform.com!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks so much to everyone that joined us live yesterday! 😁 So many great questions, and it was cool to see so much interest in the new video features! 

Looking forward to seeing this thread GROW with more feedback and questions 😝

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Wasn’t able to catch the live, but will definitely have a good look through the resources provided 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Wasn’t able to catch the live, but will definitely have a good look through the resources provided 😀

Let us know what you think Ash! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

This was a great presentation to learn more.

A quick question on Typeform for Growth. Is there to be the same kind of visual display as that offered on VideoAsk? As in, will you be able to present a video embed that shows the field entries as an overlay as opposed to on the side (if you limit the size of the window). If not, could this pretty please be considered as part of its future development? This point is particularly important for my possible future consideration, so would be great to know more. 

Ideally I really like the fact that VideoAsk offers the ability to entirely look like a video. Having the option for TFFG would be amazing - especially if you have enhanced features like data enrichment alongside. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Ash.NZ great question and great feedback for the team thank you! I’m going to pass this on to the product team so watch this space!

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Thanks @Grace, that would be greatly appreciated!