Webinar

Rewatch the Webinar: What's new in Typeform — Summer 2023 ☀️

Rewatch the Webinar: What's new in Typeform — Summer 2023 ☀️
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Tech Community Advocate
  • 13708 replies

Hey all,

Happy Thursday! Yesterday we had a blast presenting all the latest features of Typeform in our Summer Updates webinar! We ran through a bunch of cool new AI-features, lifted the lid on some time-saving tools, and heard about a few new integrations that can help you get more bang for your buck when it comes to responses.

Thanks a lot to all who turned up on the day, it was great to hang out and talk about what we're working on – I know that our panel of product experts really appreciated all your questions and comments 😍

In case you missed it – or want to relive the action, here is the recording of the session:

Here's a reminder of what we covered:

• New AI tools that help you build smarter, more engaging typeforms even faster ✨
  • A sneak peak on our new lead generation block and how it can help you improve your sales and marketing efforts 🚀
  • Why embedding your typeforms is getting a whole lot easier 🖼️ 
  • A new integration that will help you find people to take your Typeform surveys 📋

Big thanks to my co-host Alex and to @Dan Barker @PolBorrellas and @picsoung  for helping present the new features and joining the Q&A. Shout out too to @Grace and @normaventura for helping in the live chat!

We'd love to keep the convo going, so if you have any follow-up questions or feedback please let us know in the comments below. Thanks, and hope to see you at the next webinar!!!

Note: This post was originally published on July 25th to advertise the webinar and was updated on August 10th 

10 replies

Userlevel 1

Can’t wait to see what’s new. Have been using typeform for more than 5 years now. It keeps surprising that’s all I am gonna say. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Jvri Hehe you and me both! It’s always exciting to see what’s next!

Def excited. 

Will this be recorded?

Looking forward to this! Will we get a deeper look at formless?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @paloma.gyles yes, it will!

@Carlos Jimenez We don’t have plans to go into formless in depth (at the moment), but anything you’d like to see in particular about Formless? (Ex, a product walkthrough)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oooh looking forward to diving into this one! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Nice show everyone! Really enjoyed this one, thanks to all who presented and attended. Great to see Typeform’s products go from strength to strength 🙌

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Awesome to see so many new updates and excited to see where Typeform Labs goes next! 🚀 

Badge

What good updates