Welcome to the Community and welcome to the wonderful world of VideoAsk!
Want to personlize your online interactions but not sure where to start? Feeling a bit daunted by having to record yourself for the first time? Or unsure about the different VideoAsk features and which ones will work best for your use case?
Well fear not, we’ve put together a quick guide featuring some handy hints and tips plus a bunch of resources you can refer to any time to help you create a stand out videoask!
This videoask features information about navigating your account, customizing your videoask, recording tips, using templates, and defining your use case.
(Top tip! Click the fullscreen button on the videoask to expand the screen shares 🤓)
- Need a quick reminder of how to get started? Try Create my first videoask
- Would you like to use a VideoAsk template? Check out Use a template or create your own
- Are you still unsure of some of the builder features? Getting started with the VideoAsk builder might help
- For more recording tips take a look at Recording and uploading FAQs
- Need some inspiration on how to plan out your videoask? We recommend 5 steps to create great videos
- Thinking about pre-recording and editing your videos before uploading to VideoAsk? Try using Wistia or Descript to export videos directly to your VideoAsk media library!
- Re-watch the webinar: Introducing VideoAsk - a new way to engage your audience
- For more inspiration check out the VideoAsk YouTube channel and podcast featuring interviews with some of our most successful creators!
If you’ve checked this post but still haven’t found your answer, don’t hesitate to hit the NEW POST button to start a new discussion in the community. We’re excited to see all the tips and techniques our creators have to share - and we hope you are too!