• 23 February 2022
  • 5 replies
Getting started with VideoAsk
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Community Advocate
  • 2027 replies

Welcome to the Community and welcome to the wonderful world of VideoAsk! :tada:

Want to personlize your online interactions but not sure where to start? Feeling a bit daunted by having to record yourself for the first time? Or unsure about the different VideoAsk features and which ones will work best for your use case?

Well fear not, we’ve put together a quick guide featuring some handy hints and tips plus a bunch of resources you can refer to any time to help you create a stand out videoask!

:eyes:  This videoask features information about navigating your account, customizing your videoask, recording tips, using templates, and defining your use case.

(Top tip! Click the fullscreen button on the videoask to expand the screen shares 🤓)

If you’ve checked this post but still haven’t found your answer, don’t hesitate to hit the NEW POST button to start a new discussion in the community. We’re excited to see all the tips and techniques our creators have to share - and we hope you are too!

5 replies

So what is the way to get rich correctly

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Mame Doudou Dioum welcome to the community!

Are you using VideoAsk in your business in some way? Let me know if you need any help with getting started! 😊

Userlevel 1

Hey @Mame Doudou Dioum welcome to the community!

Are you using VideoAsk in your business in some way? Let me know if you need any help with getting started! 😊

Can you check out the basic version of it, it may be helpful for you to sort out the new things. It maybe occurs some errors but these are fixable things. 

I need help

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Graciano welcome to the community 😊

What do you need help with? Feel free to ask any questions you have and we’ll do our best to find the answers!