videoask guide

Using VideoAsk for asynchronous catchups 👋

Using VideoAsk for asynchronous catchups 👋
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Community Advocate
  • 2062 replies

Hello everyone!

Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day, and it seems like we’re in and out of meetings and not getting much else done. 

Well here at VideoAsk we always like to help, and we think asynchronous catch ups are a great way to stay in touch while eliminating some of those less urgent meetings. 

📹 Here’s an example videoask I created: 

(This videoask is in preview mode so answers won’t be submitted 🤓)

It’s pretty simple, you only need one or two steps (depending on the context of your catch up) then share your videoask URL with the appropriate parties and get the conversation started.

📹 Let’s take a look at how it’s made:

📹 And here’s a quick overview of replying and using the direct message feature:

Using VideoAsk can help you gain back some time, whilst still making meaningful connections! 🤗

🤓 VideoAsk also works well for:

• AMAs (Ask Me Anything)

• Collecting feedback after a meeting or event

• Gathering questions before a meeting or webinar to answer live

• Book in a calendar time to chat

🗣 Tell us about your use case! We’d love to learn how you’re using VideoAsk, or if there are any particular challenges you’re facing that you’d like some help with. Drop us a message in the comments below, or join in the conversation over here:

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

this looks like a great idea @Grace - maybe something that could be used by Support too in addition to email replies to tickets.. 

that’s how i am thinking about using it .. sort of.. for my own biz .. and will be exploring in July

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Absolutely @john.desborough did you see this guide from the VideoAsk Support team yet?

Maybe a few extra ideas there for you too 😉 we’ll just keep piling them on...

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Grace - I did… it’s a good guide.. for everyone to consider..