videoask guide

VideoAsk for real estate: An introduction 🏡

VideoAsk for real estate: An introduction 🏡
Userlevel 3

Hey there! Jeremy from the VideoAsk support team here.

Before joining the VideoAsk team, I worked as a Real Estate agent 🏡 and thought it might be helpful to shine a light specifically on how a real estate agent could use VideoAsk to stay in touch with their database.

One of the most important resources for a successful real estate agent is their database and sphere of influence. Whether it’s staying in touch with those they previously met, or introducing yourself to a new potential client, an agent's business is dependent on ensuring there is consistency and intentionality with future contact. 

In an industry saturated with plain automated emails, a surefire way for an agent to separate themselves from the pack is to utilize video in a scalable way. Here is where VideoAsk comes into play.

⬇ Below is an example of a videoask a real estate agent can use to introduce, or reacquaint themselves, with the people and clients in their database:

I’ve created this guide to show how you can build a videoask like this and how it can benefit your business.

We’ve split the process up into three sections so you can easily look back through the tutorials any time you need to.

📹 Previewing the videoask - how does it work?

In this first video we’ll look at how the example videoask has been created and how it can be a useful tool for keeping in touch with contacts:

📹 Creating the videoask

Next up, we’ll dive into creating the videoask and all the different features we’ve included in the building process:

📹 Sharing the videoask

And finally, once you’ve created your videoask you’ll want to share it! Check out this walkthrough on the different sharing options available:

And there you have it! You should now be all set up. Once you send this videoask out to your database, you will begin to receive responses in your VideoAsk inbox, so be sure to reply back as and when you need to.

🗣 Let us know any thoughts or questions you have in the comments below! If you’re working in real estate and thinking about using VideoAsk we’d love to hear from you, and if you’re already using it, tell us how it’s going!

🏡 Check out some of our other Real Estate Guides:

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This is awesome, thanks for sharing your knowledge and ideas @jkmorton 💡

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@jkmorton - i’ve just sent this across to a real estate client of mine..something we can consider using ‘right away’ i think 

thanks a bunch!

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough let us know what they think! Would be great to hear their feedback 😁

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

This is amazing! A great array of knowledge and all backed up with some true Real Estate experience 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Wow, that's awesome! Thanks for sharing, @jkmorton😍

Tagging some users that might be interested to check this use case out: @Darnell @Bill Doerr @Mark.T @contastic.live @driaux 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
It's OK thank you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Have you started to use VideoAsk already, @Olgasolo😉