• 3 July 2023
  • 2 replies
Videoask of the month: July 2023 🥤
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Community Advocate
  • 2113 replies

Hey Community 👋

It’s time for another awesome videoask, and this month we’re sharing a slick example created by Chuckie and Shelby, founders of Club EarlyBird.

Check it out:

(The videoask is set to preview mode, so answers won’t be submitted)

What’s the use case?

This is an epic FAQ videoask. Visitors to the website can easily get answers to their questions by selecting the different options listed on the videoask. You get to learn all about the product from it’s creators and when you’re ready to try it you will be redirected to a page on their website where you can find all the information about signing up.

Where can I find it?

You will find the videoask embedded as a widget on the Club EarlyBird website:

There is a call to action on the widget so you know to click there if you have questions - this then expands the modal to start interacting with the videoask:

And then you can scroll through the options and learn more about Club EarlyBird.

This videoask has been made using the following features

As it’s an FAQ videoask, there are a ton of different options to choose from. Each time you select a button from the list of multiple choice options it takes you to a new video (using logic) and that video has more options to choose from (imagine what their logic map looks like!) 

There are a couple of options that redirect you to a specific webpage once you select them. If you can’t find the answer to your question you can send them an email by selecting the Email my question option and this will take you to their contact form page. If you’re sold and ready to sign up to Club EarlyBird you can select Get Starter Kit to be redirected to the payment page.

A big thank you to the EarlyBird team for letting us share this epic videoask! 🎉  If you’re interested in joining the club, don’t forget to check out the website here for more info.

Do you have an awesome videoask you would like to share? Send me a DM and we could be featuring you as videoask of the month very soon! 🙌

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Grace - this is a great example of FAQ ‘improvement’ over the traditional text-based ones we have all seen and used for years.. 

congrats to the team at Club Earlybird!

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yeh I was really impressed with this one @john.desborough a really engaging way to get all those FAQs answered