PRODUCT UPDATES

VideoAsk Product Digest - May 2022 📹

VideoAsk Product Digest - May 2022 📹
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Community Advocate
  • 2027 replies

Hello and welcome to the May VideoAsk Product Digest! 🌼 

The VideoAsk team are busy cooking up some cool new features and updates which aren’t quite ready to come out of the oven yet... So while we were waiting patiently at the kitchen counter we thought we’d ask them which features are their favorites, and which ones do they think our awesome creators should check out to take their videoasking to the next level? 

We had a bunch of suggestions come through, but here are the three most popular features: 

Live Calls

Did you know you can start a live video call through VideoAsk? No need to wait to start talking to a piping hot lead, just jump straight in and start a conversation!

📹 Here’s how to start a live call in VideoAsk:

Direct Messaging

Want to pick up or start a new conversation with one of your respondents but can’t remember which videoask they replied to? No worries, just simply head to your contacts list and send them a direct message instead.

📹 Here’s a videoask walkthrough to explain more: 

Top tip: Don’t forget to watch the screen recording in full screen mode 👀

Payment Answer Type

VideoAsk is a great tool to use for event invites, scheduling consultations or signing up for a course (to name just a few examples!) You can collect payments from your respondents by integrating your videoask with Stripe. 

📹 It’s pretty easy to set up - check out this videoask for a sneak peak:

Top tip: Don’t forget to watch the screen recording in full screen mode 👀

Before you go…

⭐ Check out some more favorite features from the VideoAsk Team:

(You can click through the responses I collected from the team via videoask!)

We’ll be back in June with another Product Digest, in the meantime don’t forget to check out May’s videoask of the month 👀 and our first ever VideoAsk Voyagers 🎉 where we caught up with the team bringing some magic to testimonial collection! 

🤳 Do you have any feedback for the VideoAsk product team? We’d love to hear from you, check out the post here to get in touch 🗣

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Grace - awesome!!  so much to add to the stuff i am already doing with Typeform and extend into the VideoAsk realm.. gonna be a busy summer methinks

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This is very cool, @Grace! I only have one question about the live calls bit. If a customer decides to use this feature, they'd always need to have someone from their team available for this call, right? Or maybe is there a way to schedule a live call? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Nice one @Grace – love hearing from the whole team about the secret gems stashed in the VideoAsk treasure chest ☠️

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This is very cool, @Grace! I only have one question about the live calls bit. If a customer decides to use this feature, they'd always need to have someone from their team available for this call, right? Or maybe is there a way to schedule a live call? 

Hey @Gabi Amaral 😊 you do need to have someone logged in to your VideoAsk account to accept the live calls, if you’re an iphone user you can even answer on the go using the app!

Setting up an additional step within your videoask as a “voicemail” means any time you’re not available to take a call, a person can leave you a message and you can get back in touch another time. 

You can also set up business hours and vacation mode for live calls too if you know you’re going to be away! 🌴

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, I see @Grace! This is pretty cool! Thanks for explaining! 😍