Happy hump day 🐪
If you're feeling the lull this week then fear not, here's a little caffeine-injected treat for you to get your juices going again…
Pressing Start on "Workspace Invaders"
We're kicking off a new series here on the Community, which we're calling "Workspace Invaders". It's a space where you – the Typeform user – can show off what you're doing with the tool, highlight your cool use cases, talk about your achievements and share the great things your business is doing.
Turning a love of coffee (and humour) into a side hustle
We wanted to kick this series off in style and who better to feature than community cognoscenti
In this video, we'll share Des' workshop where he talks about his solution. He has some golden insights and tips about:
- Using Typeform to validate his idea.
- Setting up an order form to take payments via Stripe.
- Using logic, calculator and variables to handle multiple orders.
- Using Google Sheets with Google Document Studio to automatically generate and send PDF order reports from the typeform orders.
- Sharing typeforms via Facebook.
Here are the links to the articles and resources Des mentions in his demo:
Perhaps more importantly, if you want to get your hands on one of Des' amazing tees, go check out the typeform here.