case studies

[Workspace Invaders 👾] Meet the team using no code tools to transform young people's lives

• 23 February 2023
  • 5 replies
[Workspace Invaders 👾] Meet the team using no code tools to transform young people's lives
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Jordan Bartlett first met the sister he knew nothing about when she turned up unannounced at his college campus. He had been adopted, while his sister had grown up in the foster care system – and he quickly realized their lives had gone very differently.

"She had overcome addiction, she'd been incarcerated, and had a lot of barriers that I didn't even think about," said Jordan. 

With his eyes opened, Jordan co-founded Doing Good Works – an organization that aims to "rethink the purpose of business" and empower young people aging out of foster care.

After Jordan told us they were using Typeform to power some of their initiatives we were intrigued to catch up with him and find out how! Check out my conversation with Jordan here:

What we talked about:

• How Jordan's personal experiences led him on a path to helping young people who are aging out of the foster care system

• How Typeform and other no code tools helped them pivot their merch business during the pandemic

• How the team are using Typeform, Airtable and Softr to help coach and mentor young people via its Foster Greatness program.

Thanks a lot, Jordan for taking the time to chat to us, and share the incredible work you've been doing. We're happy to hear Typeform has had a role to play in what you've built 🙂

If you are interested in learning more about Doing Good Works, and the various programs they run, you can check out their website here. I'll leave you with that time lapse video Jordan created to show how the team and the business processes work in harmony to get stuff done!

⚡ If you’re looking for more inspiration, check out the other episodes in our Workspace Invaders series and learn about the amazing solutions people are using to power their businesses with Typeform 👾

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - this looks like it is going to be amazing!!!

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@James - this looks like it is going to be amazing!!!

des

I hope you like it @john.desborough - interested to know what you think after you watch it 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James & Jordan: great interview and I am a ‘big fan’ of what Jordan and team are doing with Foster Greatness - this is something we really need to see more of in all our cities!

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks @john.desborough and hear hear, it’s such a great cause, very well executed and operated :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This was just fantastic, what an inspiring story thanks so much for sharing it @James and Jordan! 💛