Question

Aggregrated Report

• 6 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone,

Hope you’re doing well.

I have several workspaces with the same typeform (questions), each one for a different product (1 workspace = 1 product).

I would like to know if there is a possibility to make a report with the results of all of them. What I have now is a report for each one, and I would like to have a general one.

Thank you very much for your help

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Lorena H thanks for stopping by the community! :grinning:

We don’t have a report that combines all of the forms, but you could use the Responses API to create your own report. 

What are you looking to do with the report or have included? I can see if we happen to have any integrations that can help with this, too. 

Document Studio has been a really popular integration, and there’s a fun tutorial of a custom report using Google Data Studio, too, below. 

Hi, I’m looking to do the same thing that @Lorena H was trying to do. I also have several workspaces with the same typeform (questions), each one for a different product (1 workspace = 1 product).

Has anybody been able to easily find a way to aggregate the responses from all the different workspaces? 

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Myles - i use google sheets to capture the data and then to bring them together in another ‘consolidation sheet’ - this allows me to do the aggregation 

des