Answered

Airtable integration

Userlevel 1

I am trying to find a way to put differents answers from a single typeform to multiple table in Airtable, but  I don’t seem to find a way.
Is there a circumvention to this ?

Thanks !

icon

Best answer by Michaela 20 July 2022, 11:11

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Femur Our native integration allows you to connect one form to one table, so to connect to more than one table, you’ll need to use a different service such as Zapier or Make to pass the data along. 

@Michaela can help you on the Make side of things!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hello there @Femur, Michaela from Make here 👋

Thanks so much for the tag @Liz  

Ok so you could totally use Make (formerly Integromat) to set up an automation that would send different submissions to various tables in Airtable! Just to give you a tiny bit of context, Make is a visual platform that lets you create, build, and automate anything, from tasks and workflows to apps and systems 🤓

You can check out the Typeform and Airtable integrations on Make in order to get an idea of what the automation options are:

Typeform

Airtable

A couple of weeks ago, we (Make, Typeform and Airtable) actually hosted a webinar about using the three services to bridge information silos. You can find the recording of the webinar + a summary of what was covered over here. I completely understand that not everyone has the time to be watching recordings of webinars but it’s packed with valuable information and that’s why I’m sharing it here 😊

If you’d like to give Make a spin, you can simply sign up for a free account and see where the magic of automation takes you 🔥

Have a great day, everyone!

Userlevel 1

Thanks a lot !

Went by the webinar ealier :)

Definitly doable in Make, which I use often, so easily.

Have a good day !

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Ohhh how lovely to bump into a Make user here 💜 @Femur 

I’m stoked to hear that you use our platform on a regular basis, keep up the great work!