Answered

Allow respondents to fill in new form and duplicate previous answers

• 25 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi all,

First of all nice to meet you.

I have a very specific use case an dcould not find the answer yet.
I was wondering if it is possible that at the end of a survey a respondent can fill in another one but instead of starting with a brand new form it would duplicate the answers from the previous form and then the respondent can change whatever needs to be changed.

Reason:

We are gathering information regarding vacancies from customers. 
However some customers have multiple vacancies that are very similar. E.g. a junior and a senior position. So ideally a customer would fill in one form for the junior position and then at the end create another one will all answers filled in and then only change what needs to be changed, for example the job title, salary and experience required.

Thank you in advance!

Antoine

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 26 November 2021, 10:11

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Antoine TNL! Welcome to the Typeform Community!

I apologize for the inconvenience but we don't have a feature that can pre-fill answers at the moment. You can try passing information from one form to another using hidden fields. Are you familiar with this feature? I suggest you take a look at this article to understand it a little bit better! 

Wishing you a great weekend! :sunny:

Hi Everyone, 

I have kind of the opposite problem... 

I am building a survey but I would like to avoid that the same user could vote multiple times.

I would like that to one click = one answer.

Does anyone know how to do that?

Thank you very much in advance!

Anna