Answered

An output of one pager for startups registrations from Typeform - DOCX\PPTX\Google slides

Hi everyone, 

I wanted to ask if there is an option in Typeform to create a one pager or a document output for each registration, According to questions that I create of course, and is it possible that the people who answer the form can add photos? 

Thanks in advace,
O.

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 24 August 2023, 18:44

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Quantum23 Have you taken a look at the post below? It’s pretty similar to what you’re looking for!

@john.desborough also has a custom solution for this, I believe. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Quantum23 @Liz - there is an “old” document in the Help Centre that I used way back when that outlines how to use Google Sheets integration and document studio to create a registration badge … it covers off a lot of the basics, in addition to about 40 posts i have made in this community lol.. 

if you have the users add a photo, if you can capture the link to the photo uploaded (i believe you can integrate with your google drive as well for this) then you have all the data you need to pull the information into a ‘reporting tab’ in the google sheet to populate a merge template, convert to pdf and send to user as an attachment using Document Studio. 

hope that helps

des - who’s on vacation 

Dear @Liz & @john.desborough,

Thank you so much for your help and suggestions!

I found both of what you offered helpful and will use them in the future🙏🏼

Having said that, I would like to be clearer and demonstrate what I was thinking about as an Output that will suit my needs. I would prefer to have the output integrated into Google Slides:

*There is also a good possibility that such thing doesn’t exist on Typeform and that’s ok!

I appreciate your help and hope to read your thoughts and insights about that matter ! 😇

Thanks in advance,
Q.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Quantum23 - using the tools i mention above works with Google Slides as well. just need to format the slides with the appropriate ‘placeholders’ to receive the merged data, same as you would with Docs. 

des

Hi John,
Thanks for your suggestion!
I’ll give it a try.
Thank you!

Q.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know how it goes, @Quantum23 !

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You might be interested in the beta integration of Docmaker built by @Elian -docmaker.co 

Userlevel 1

Many thanks @picsoung for mentionning docMaker! 😀

@Quantum23 : with our solution docmaker.co, you can:

• create automatically a pdf file for each response to your Typeform
  • dynamically insert all types of answers to your form into the output pdf document
  • insert images uploaded to Typeform by your users into the output pdf created with docMaker
  • docMaker can also convert any URL or text string into a QR code to be displayed on your registration document
  • send the registrtation form by email to your recipient and other addresses (cc and bcc)

Let’s have a call if you want to jump start your workflow!

Here is my calendly: https://calendly.com/docmaker/officehours

Thanks for your suggestions! 
I just scheduled a meeting with docmaker.co :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know how it goes, @Quantum23 !