Answered

Analytics of overall account

• 23 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi is it possible to get a report that simply tells me how many people have completed a typeform across all the forms I have created? (there are 109 of them in mulitple workspaces and really don’t want to have to do it manually!)

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Liz 24 February 2022, 17:58

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mrsmallaghan Happy Thursday! I’m afraid we don’t have this kind of report available, but I’ll share this as feedback to our product team. 

In the meantime, you could use a workaround like the one below, though it might be a little time consuming to set up: 

Thanks - I think an ‘account level’ results / analytics report would be very helpful - combining all forms: how many responses, how many drop offs, typeforms with the highest and lowest response levels, and any combined results from replicated questions across multiple typeforms.

It would be great if the product team could build this in!

Thanks 

Lisa

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yeah, definitely! I can see how this would be handy. Thanks for sharing the idea, @mrsmallaghan !

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@mrsmallaghan @Liz - i would think that you would have to be able to include/exclude typeforms from the report set: i have about 50 active and over 200 test forms that have been in use at various times for folks.. if i had only the option for one or all it would not be pretty, at least for me. 

what I currently do is pull all the results into google sheets (most forms are integrated into Sheets by default for my stuff) so i have all the data there already. It is simply a question of doing the analysis across the sheets at that point, after pulling the reports on dropoff’s etc down . 

just an additional feature to add to the feature lol