Answered

Assesment with 4 Sections and multiple endings per section

• 24 August 2022
  • 3 replies

I am new (an hour into playing with Typeform) and in need of some help.

I am trying to create an online assessment with 4 sections to it. Below is a rough idea of what I am trying to do.

Section 1 - 5 questions - Every Yes equals a point - depending on your score a specific ending will show.

Section 2 - 5 questions - Every Yes equals a point - depending on your score a specific ending will show.

Section 3 - 5 questions - Every Yes equals a point - depending on your score a specific ending will show.

Section 4 - 5 questions - Every Yes equals a point - depending on your score a specific ending will show.

As of right now I have the first section built but when I start the next section the logic and counting from section 1 goes into section 2. How do I stop the logic or control it so it only shows for the first 5 questions.

I know its small but as you can see, Endings A, B, C, D, and E are all tied to the 2nd set of questions.

I want A,B,C attached to ONLY the 1st set of questions

I want D, and E attached ONLY the 2nd set of questions

Then same for the other 2 sections I plan on creating

Thanks much all.

icon

Best answer by itzsnider 25 August 2022, 02:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @itzsnider Happy Wednesday! I hope you’re having a good week so far. 😀

This guide will help you get started with showing different endings based on the score. I would take a peek at these logic jumps, and if you have any troubles setting these up, let us know!

Yeah that isn’t what I want. After speaking with support it seems as though you all can’t do what I am asking.

Will try that or figure another option out.

Thanks much

Hi Matthew,

It's not possible to show an Ending before the typeform ends. Endings are only displayed once a respondent submits their answers.

Something you could try instead are Statements:

https://www.typeform.com/help/a/question-types-360051789692/#:~:text=more%20here.-,Statement,-When%20you%20want
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know if you do end up finding something that works for you, @itzsnider .