Answered

Can data from a response in a survey or quiz be sent to my CRM?

• 10 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello! If someone writes an answer to a question in a survey or selects an answer in a quiz, can their answer (whether they write in text or select a multiple choice answer) be stored in my CRM (assuming I connect it via Zapier)? Thanks! 

icon

Best answer by Liz 12 May 2023, 12:42

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @imaginepod Happy Wednesday! Yes, most likely. Which CRM are you using? 

Hi Liz, thanks! We use Ontraport for our CRM. Right now we have quizzes and surveys in Bucket.io, with fields in Bucket directly integrated with fields in our Ontraport contact records. It works great, however Bucket does not have WCAG accessibility, whereas Typeform does.

I’ve set up a quiz in Typeform for a client, but heard that the responses in the Typeform quiz fields couldn’t map to their MailChimp fields, and want to confirm or deny that. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @imaginepod Oh perfect, thank you! You should be able to map the quiz fields to Mailchimp. The article here can walk you through this. 

Though, if all else fails, you can also use Zapier to send data from Typeform to Ontraport. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @imaginepod how’s it going? Let us know if you get everything mapped out correctly or need any more help!