Question

Can't get the links in Follow-up emails to work

• 16 October 2023
  • 8 replies

Hi there

I have created my typeform with 3 different endings, and I have linked Follow Up emails to the different endings.

I have added a link (to my website training) to the Typeform Follow up email, but the links are not working.

They open up with the URL typed twice in a row, meaning it shows as a 404 page not found.

If anyone can help me to figure out what I am doing wrong, I would be most appreciative!

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@HormoneHealth - can you show a screenshot of the followup email please .. that will us troubleshoot it.. 

thanks

des

Thank you for your reply

Here is the email with the link, and the 2nd screenshot is what happens when I click the link

The URL at the top is the same thing twice, and some random characters

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@HormoneHealth - rather than put the link text in there, maybe highlght the words “click here” and right click to get the ability to ‘link’ those words to a url. 

same thing for the website link under your name, replace it with something like ‘website’ and link to it in the same fashion as above. 

just my thoughts.. 

des

Thank you for that, yes I did try that as well, and the same thing happened with the URL repeating itself twice.

I deleted them all, and started them from scratch and then added “click here” and linked them that way, too. I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

This is the link that I have added into the email
It is not typed twice on the link, but when it comes through on email, it is coming up twice and going to 404 page

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@HormoneHealth - not sure at this end why it is happening.. best to raise a support ticket with Typeform at this link. they can look more closely inside your form/account to see what might be causing the issues

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @HormoneHealth Were you able to reach our support team?