Answered

Can we add logic based on total responses (vs individual responses within a form)?

• 31 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

We need to get at least 3 responses to our form before we send our app download link. Is there a way to have logic that counts the meta number of responses, and sends folks to a different final page (with the app download link vs “thanks, we’ll send you the link soon!”) based on the total responses?

icon

Best answer by Liz 2 February 2022, 17:09

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @csladden Welcome to the community! Are you referencing the number of questions someone answers in the form? Or the overall responses to the form? If the overall responses to your form, I’m afraid it wouldn’t be possible to base logic on this, but you could adjust the form after you have received this many responses. You would want to be sure to publish those changes so they go live. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @csladden! Hope you're having a nice day! It'd be great if you could send us more details about your question. Can you? When you say total responses, you mean number of questions your respondent answers in a certain form? 

Userlevel 1
Badge

I mean total number of individual respondents who complete a survey (not questions answered) for a single survey. In other words, once x number of unique people have completed a form: can I track that and create logic based on it? Based on @Lizcomment the answer is no.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

HI @csladden Thank you for clarifying - that helped! It isn’t possible to create a logic automatically based on this, but you could edit the form once you’ve reached that many responses. You’ll want to reference this article here on editing a form that’s already collected responses.