Question

Can you show live resutls of the Typeform in Canva?

• 4 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello! I’m preparing a webinar and I found Typeform to be amazing for collecting feedback. 

I am making the presentation on Canva and I want to know if there’s a way to embed the live results of the survey I’ve made. I want participants to complete the survey and, simultaneously, show in the presentation the live results. 

If I use the integration, I can see the poll and enter the answers. If I share results and embed them, Canva doesn’t show  the results (see image).

Is there a way to see live results embedded?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @TechToolsUy Thanks for reaching out! How are you embedding the results in Canva? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @TechToolsUy happy Tuesday! Did you manage to get everything setup in Canva? Let us know if you still need help with this one 😊

Hi! Sorry! I couldn’t! I’ve tried embedding using the link generated to embed the results but only the think I attached to the original post appears! And if I embed the form, it appears to interact directly. 
i want to use it for an online meeting that’s why I need only the results to appear in the presentation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @TechToolsUy Got it! If you’re trying to share your results somewhere else, you can share the link to the report. Would that help?