Answered

Category on Variable

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to make a personality assessment quiz with 5 variable (dimension) with 20 questions on each variable. I have succeeded in getting the total score of each variable on the individual results section. But I was wondering is it possible to automatically categorize the scores I get on each variable? For example, score 20 - 40 categorized as low, 40 - 60 categorized as middle, 60 - 80 categorized as high.

Is it also possible to have the individual results shown in bar graphic or any type of graphic that will show whether each variable is categorized as low, middle, or high?

I am not hoping for the score to be shown to the participant at the end of the quiz. So, it should only be accessible through my account as the editor.

Also, I was wondering whether the “opinion scale” can be changed into a 4-point scale instead of a 5-point scale?

Thanks in advance!

Ghea

icon

Best answer by Liz 21 June 2022, 17:29

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Rocmhi Happy Tuesday! What are you doing with the categorized variables? For example, are you showing different information based on the scoring in the variables?

As for sharing the data in different formats, I would suggest taking a look at the solution below. You could share the report in Typeform, but this would share the data for all respondents. 

Finally, as for the opinion scale, you can adjust the scoring options in the question settings here: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Rocmhi! Welcome to our Community! 

Have you had time to check Liz' reply above? I hope it answered all of your questions!

Let us know if you need anything else from us, we'd be happy to help! 😉