Answered

Chart from matrix type question doesn't show in the report

• 5 July 2021
  • 5 replies

I made a survey with question type “matrix”. In the "results" area I find cool charts that show the distribution of the answers. However, when I “generate a report” or want to print or create a pdf, these charts disappear. They don’t show in the report. Is there a way to include those in the (pdf-)report? Thanks. 

icon

Best answer by Liz 5 July 2021, 21:24

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @agent_S love the username! Sounds very fun. 

At the moment, the matrix question isn’t support in the reports, which is why you’re not seeing as an option. You can read more about this here.

If you think of any other questions, please let us know! 

When I save the results summary to PDF, the answers to a Matrix questions are dropping off.

Any way to solve this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @tony.young4650! Welcome to our Community! I've moved your question to this thread where you can find the answer. Let me know if you have any doubts, I will be more than happy to help. Have a nice day! 😊

Hi there,

I’ve just discovered this same issue about the Matrix questions missing on the reports. 

Is this ever likely to be resolved?  It’s a bit poor that the reports just miss out questions of a particular type.  Is this not seen as a problem by Typeform?

Best,
Paul

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Paul_HY This isn’t on the roadmap in the future, but if that changes, we’ll post an update here.