Answered

Connecting TF & Hubspot -> only the answer at the end of the quizz

Hello the TP community, 

I plan to share a test to identified clients but I just want to send to Hubspot the result of the test (the answer depends on a cumulated score -> the client jumps to answer A, answer B, answer C). 

Is it possible to send only this information to a field on Hubspot contact ? It’s not the answer of a question but a logic jump. 

With the email of course to match with the database on Hubspot. 

Thanks a lot, 

icon

Best answer by Michaela 10 June 2021, 08:21

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @marketing print value Happy Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by. If I’m understanding correctly, are you trying to send the specific outcome the respondent lands on to Hubspot? If so, it’s not possible to do this with our native integration, but you could do this with Zapier. I’m testing with my form, and usually you can pass the outcomes through Zapier, though it isn’t currently working for me. 

I’m going to keep testing this and follow up with a workaround for you! :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Heya @marketing print value, welcome to the community! Hope you’re having a great day :sun_with_face:

So if you’re looking to populate your HubSpot fields with the outcome of the form, Integromat - a no-code automation platform - could also help you with this. 

To see all the fun stuff you can do, you can check out the integration pages of both Typeform and HubSpot. They feature the currently available triggers, actions and pre-made templates for both services. 

A while ago, I actually posted a ‘how to’ to a similar question over here. You’d just need to switch the email modules for HubSpot modules :nerd: .  

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

HI @marketing print value did @Michaela ‘s solution work for you? Let us know if you have any other questions!

Hello everyone? What's that latest here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Romeo86 Thanks for stopping by! Did you have specific questions about connecting Typeform and Hubspot? 

Yes ma'am..what would I do?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Romeo86 If you’re wondering how to connect the two together, our article here can walk you through this. If you have any particular questions, please let us know!