Answered

Custom Endings

• 2 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I’m hoping to create a survey that offers users custom recommendations.

I’ve currently got three endings which are essentially ‘good’, ‘ok’ or ‘bad’ depending on their score.

However, I am hoping to offer a recommendation depending on how certain questions are answered.

For example, if a user scored ‘good’ but they answered No to “Have you audited your business in the past 12 months?”, I would like still score them as ‘good’, but with a recommendation such as “We suggest you conduct an audit on your business”.

I essentially want to deliver a score and custom report for users.

I am aiming for about 15-20 questions so that leaves a lot of permutations.

Is this possible?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 2 August 2022, 13:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @jlhlms! Welcome to the Typeform Community! 👋🏼

I believe you can create this form as an outcome quiz. Based on your respondent's answers, they will see different ending screens. You can access a complete tutorial on how to get this done on this article. I

Let me know if you have any other questions, I will be happy to help! Have a nice day. 😊

Hi @Gabi Amaral, thanks for your quick response!

You are right in that what I’m after is essentially an outcome quiz. However, if my math is correct, with 13 Yes/No questions that makes around 150 different ways of answering the survey. Which is a lot of endings to create manually. 

Is there a way to automate this process? Or are you aware of another tool that does?

Thank you so much for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jlhlms I’m afraid we don’t have a way to automate that process, but you could try building the form programmatically through our APIs