Question

Customizayion and tracking

• 26 April 2024
  • 1 reply

I need assistance with two tasks related to sending Typeform links to a database I own and then sending those links via SMS. Specifically, I require:

1) Customization of the Typeform landing page and form fields based on the data contained in an Excel or Google Sheet that houses the database.
2) Implementation of click tracking to monitor which recipients clicked on the link, even if they did not complete the form.

I'm seeking assistance for this project. If you have experience with these tasks and are interested in freelance work, please reach out. Compensation is available. Thank you

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @fic Thanks for stopping by the community! To help answer what you’re looking for: 

1. You can view the available form fields here. One thing to note is that it isn’t possible to reference an outside database while the form is being filled out. 
  2. I’m afraid this isn’t possible, as this would require adding code into the form. We don’t allow for adding custom code into the form, but if this changes, we’ll post about it here. 

Hopefully this helps a bit, and if you have any other questions, let us know. 😀