Answered

Disappear the database from the filled form

I have cerated a form and connected it through calendly to book the date.

I received meetings fixed confirmation from Calendly to my email and do not see filled in form by the those clients, though the fields to fill are mandatory.

May you advise where I may find their answers?

And how to receive a confirmation email from typeform that somebody filled the form?

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 5 May 2022, 23:55

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@dissapered - welcome to the community

one of the things to keep in mind about the Calendly question/integration - many people will think that the ‘submit’ on the calendly booking is the last thing they need to do in your typeform.. so they don’t go to the next page AFTER the booking, where most of us want them to go. 

if they don’t go to the end of the full form and submit the typeform after your calendly form, you won’t get the details. 

recommend that you break the typeform into two separate forms - with the calendly question being in the second form. This way you can have all the data collected about the user in the first form and then ‘redirect upon completion’ to the second form containing the calendly question. (you would need to pass the name and email address as hidden fields to the calendly form - there are a number of threads on how to do this in the community.. here is one

that way the data is captured on the user and then the calendly booking is made.. 

hope this helps

des

Des, super clear, I will do exactly this way, THANKS

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@dissapered - glad to hear it sounds good. let us know if it works for you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Just tagging @armun and @talon256 in case they have more ideas about your use case, @dissapered ! 😉