Skip to main content
Answered

Do i need to use Zapier to send respnses from Typeform to like gmail or outlook. Or is it integrated in typeform?

• 3 July 2024
  • 6 replies

I used typeform for a couple of years back.

But i did not like that you need to connect zapier to send typeform responses to email (like gmail or outlook).

Or is it integrated in typeform nowadays?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Mattias welcome back! 

Are you wanting to follow up with respondents via gmail/outlook or send notifications to yourself after you receive a response? We have this Help Center guide which talks through the different options - Zapier is still involved in some scenarios, depending on what follow ups you want to send.

Hopefully that helps, but let me know if you have more questions! 

Badge

I mean more like if there is possible send all the answers to a specific email.

But i guess that is still not possible with zapier?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Mattias - if you are looking to send ‘notifications’ to an email based on submissions to a form, then you can click on the gear icon, choose “Followups” and create a notification email by following the prompts .. 

set up the action like this: where you put in the email address to which you want the notification sent. 

if that is what you are looking for, please let us know

des

Badge

No i dont want send notifications either.

i just want to send all the form answers to an email without zapier. For example if i set up a typeform on mydomain.com. I want to send all the answers from the typeform that is on the mydomain.com, to the owner of the domain, like john@mydomain.com

Is that possible?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Mattias - that is exactly how the follow-ups/notifications work. it will come from notifications at typeform.com

des

Badge

Ok will try it out then.

Thanks