Document Studio - "is temporarily not available in Google Store"

• 7 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I am a big fan of Document Studio and how it works with Google Sheets to merge Typeform responses into Slides/Doc templates, convert to PDF and send an email with the attachment. 

Someone sent me a note yesterday that they had not received a report from one of my sample forms and it had been over an hour. 

I checked to see if there was an issue and, lo and behold, Document Studio was not running OR EVEN PRESENT as an add-on in that Sheet. 

I checked all the instances where I use Document Studio (over 200 active typeform-sheets-document studio processes) and they were all ‘missing’ the add-on. 

I have reached out to the developer(s) at Digital Inspiration and here is part of the message that I received: “My name is Amit Agarwal and I am the developer of Document Studio. I am really sorry for the inconvenience since Document Studio is temporarily not available in the Google Store. We are working with the Google team to get this issue resolved as soon as possible. We will have an update for you as soon as we hear from them”.

I suggest that anyone who is using Document Studio in a current process should check to see on the status of Document Studio in their Google Sheets. 

I am looking at/for other alternatives that I can put in place for my forms, and those of my clients, and will follow up on this post as I come up with anything. 

cheers.. 

des

3 replies

Badge +5

Oh wow. How did this happen? Did they explain? 

Massive thanks for the heads up. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabriel - all I got back from them was what was in the post above. I have validated that it has affected a number of my clients as well so it is not just a “des thing” lol… 

I have not seen anything else but am hoping this is temporary! 

I will post as soon as I hear anything.. in the meantime, I am looking for/at alternatives 

cheers

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabriel - just got a slew of ‘backlogged’ notifications .. Document Studio is back and running!! 

yay

des