Answered

Download for customers

• 4 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi, 

Is it possible for participants who complete the questionnaire to download their own answers in a file (preferably PDF file)?

We only know that participants can send the answers to their email but these answers are not saved in a document. 

Thanks in advance! 

icon

Best answer by Liz 4 October 2022, 20:09

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @MaritUitt Happy Tuesday! The respondent notifications is going to be the easiest way to send the answers to them after they’ve completed the forms. Otherwise, I’d suggest looking at the post below for some inspiration! 

Hi Liz,

how to use the “respondent notifications?”

I need a typeform, where the collected answers of individual respondents are sent to them in ONE pdf file (ideally as “screenshots” of each question with their answer) after filling the form.

thx

P

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @Pista ! Did you take a look at the walkthrough above? As for respondent notifications, our article here can walk you through how to set these up. One thing to note is that we do not have a PDF feature in our notifications. 

thanks Liz, the summary notification will work for me.

As for the workspace invaders and Zapier Integration - its too complicated and I do not want to go through several services.