Question

download video/photo with respondent

• 7 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi all, 

I just need to find the way to link one of the responses to the respondent. 

The question I try to link is one where the respondent has uploaded a file, but when I downloaded it, it come in a ZIP file with a long reference but nothing related it to the respondant it self. 

So the problem is that at the moment I have 100 responses but I have to review individual video/photo to find out who belongs too- 

Is there any way to download the video or attached knowing who did the submission? 

Thanks in advance 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Nathalia. Welcome to the Typeform Community! :hugging:

We'll need some guidance from the product team for this one. I've asked them and we'll be back to you as soon as we hear from them =)

Hi Mariana, 

Any luck with the product team about my issue :)

Thank you - 

Hi all, 

I just need to find the way to link one of the responses to the respondent. 

The question I try to link is one where the respondent has uploaded a file, but when I downloaded it, it come in a ZIP file with a long reference but nothing related it to the respondant it self. 

So the problem is that at the moment I have 100 responses but I have to review individual video/photo to find out who belongs too- 

Is there any way to download the video or attached knowing who did the submission? 

Thanks in advance 

The newest version of Opera Mini for Android, out today, comes with an improved download manager that gives you more power and control while downloading web content, including pictures and videos.