Skip to main content

Good Evening,

Hi! My research team and I recently upgraded our subscription to the business plan to gain insights from the drop-off rate analysis. We’ve observed that the analysis currently provides information on the number of views and the percentage of respondents who drop off at each question. However, we are interested in understanding whether it is possible to access the data provided by respondents who disengage midway through the questionnaire—such as demographic details like age, gender, and other relevant information prior to their drop-off. 

Thank you in advance.

Hi @dessyana Happy Thursday! I’m afraid we don’t collect any information that isn’t asked on the form, so you’ll want to be sure to add these questions to the form to gather this information.

@dessyana - if you use the Partial Submit function in your form - you’ll have to update the form - you will capture the data collected up to that point in the form’s process. unfortunately unless you do that, the typeform won’t capture anything unless the user hits submit (in terms of what they entered) 

des