Question

email address column not showing

• 23 March 2023
  • 7 replies

for some reason the enter your email address column on the left is not showing any results even though all of the submissions filled this out. 

I am getting bombarded by bots and I need to delete a bunch of entries… a whole other complaint about Typeform.  Unfortunately, I can’t see this property!  

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jw911 I’ve asked our support team if there is an open bug, as it’s the second time I’ve seen this issue now. I’ll let you know what they say!

I was able to resolve it by reducing the number of columns, but it took me forever to figure that out

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @jw911 Glad to hear it! It sounds like our tech team also let me know that pinning the columns might also be the issue. I’ll share this feedback with the product team. 

Hi, I actually have the exact same problem, and even if I reduce the number of columns, I can't see the emails. Do you know how I can solve this problem ? thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @YasmineH Thanks for stopping by and apologies for the trouble. Do you mind sharing a screenshot of what you’re seeing and also let us know what browser/device you’re looking at your results on? Thanks in advance!

Hi @Liz, Thank you for you reply. I see this. I've put the email address as required so the person is obliged to put their email address and yet when I download the results with excel I don't have any email address. I work with chrome. Thank you in advance for your help !

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @YasmineH Oh interesting - thanks for sharing this. Do you mind trying to hide one of the columns to see if this allows the emails to show?