Skip to main content

I am trying to edit a follow up email which is sent to my team after a form is completed. 

I have gone into Follow Ups. selected the Action/Edit Action/Set Up Email/ then make the changes to the email content/Save

Then when I come out and go back in, the changes have disappeared and has reverted to original email. 

Please help.  

Hi @PDL2024 Do you mind taking a video of what happens? That’ll help me test the steps you’re taking in my account to see what’s going on. Thanks in advance!

Hi @PDL2024 Do you mind taking a video of what happens? That’ll help me test the steps you’re taking in my account to see what’s going on. Thanks in advance!

I have made a recording - there is no option to upload though. Is there somewhere to send it to?

Are you able to help with this issue please?

Hi @PDL2024 If you share it via a Youtube/vimeo/etc link, that should work!

Have shared a YouTube link - got a message to say it is with the moderators. 

@PDL2024 Thank you! And sorry about that - we get a lot of sneaky spam through URLs, so our auto-moderation is very cautious of any URLs. 😅

And thank you for sending this over! Let me ask a few of the teams here if we have any known issues. The only thing I can think of would be the length of the notification email, but I can’t say I’ve seen that as the root cause so far. 

Hi Liz, any updates on this? 

Hi @PDL2024 ! Alrighty, the first suggestion our technical team made would be to edit the form in an incognito window. If that doesn’t work, let us know if clearing the cache and cookies does the trick!

I’m having the exact same issue. I tried your suggestion of using an incognito window and it prevented me from making any changes at all. I also tried clearing the cache and cookies which didn’t work either. Any other suggestions?