Answered

Embed not working on Shopify

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi wondering if you can help

I embedded a form on Shopify and the questions render but the results of the quiz for the customer do not. 

It just jumps back to the homepage 

Any idea why this might be happening. I tried both standard and full screen methods of embedding

Any help appreciated 

Alice

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 10 May 2022, 14:18

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@AliceT - just a quick question: did you have a redirect upon completion in place that would send the user back to the homepage?? just checking 

des

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi John,

Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly!

I don’t think there is a redirection set up. I didn’t purposefully set one up and I cant see anything like that

Alicia

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @AliceT! How are you doing today?

Why don't you send the link to your form and to your website to us? This way, we can investigate what's the issue.

Wishing you a great day ahead! 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Gabi 

Heres the link

https://prettyathletic.com/pages/skin-quiz

I was trying to find out if its a redirection issue.

I also checked the browser on an incognito window and in both Chrome and Firefox and it still redirects to the homepage without giving a result to the person taking the quiz

Thank you in advance 

Alice

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @AliceT!

I've tested your quiz and after submitting it, I was redirected to your home page yes without getting the result. Can you send a screenshot of how you've built this form? 

I'm also tagging @Liz over here since she might have an idea on how to help you. 

Have a nice day! 😊 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@AliceT I can’t see anything weird with the embed (thankfully), but if you don’t mind sending that screenshot on how you’ve set up the form and any logic jumps related to the endings, that would be helpful!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @AliceT! How are you doing today? Just sending this message to remind you to send us the screenshot with the setup of your form. 😉 Thank you!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Gabi Amaral unfortunately  this still isnt working . I can tell if something is blocking it or if its set up incorrectly. What do you need from the set up. See pics in post above

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @AliceT! How are you? 

When we said we'd like to check your setup, it was mostly about your logic jumps. So, we were hoping you could send us a screenshot of your logic map (especially the endings). Can you do that, please?

Wishing you a great week! 😊

​​​cc @Liz  

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi There

I was finally able to sort this. My colleague was looking at the settings incorrectly but its all sorted now. Redirection on Completion sorted it. Sorry for the trouble.