Answered

Empty Results

• 19 April 2021
  • 9 replies

Hello Community, in the past 4-5 Days, my Typeform generated 4 Leads. The Problem is, that there were no answers. The whole submitted Typeforms where empty. Nearly all of the questions in my form are required, so its not possible to send the form if an answer is missing. Did someone had the same Problem?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 21 April 2021, 18:36

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Fabian Messner93. Welcome to the Typeform Community :hugging:

If the questions are marked as required, the respondents shouldn't be able to submit the form without answering them. Do you mind sharing your typeform URL here? I'll be happy to test it! =)

My Typeform URL: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Fabian Messner93 - this is from another user. i just made an entry into your form.. i did notice that questions 1 and 2 are NOT required questions.. 

please delete my results if you find them and they might skew your results.. 

des

I know, but my last 4 Results were completely empty. At every question, even at the required ones, were “no response”. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I know, but my last 4 Results were completely empty. At every question, even at the required ones, were “no response”. 

@Fabian Messner93 - can you share a screen shot of your Results/Insights page, to check on drop offs please… just want to try and check something/compare with a form of mine.. 

cheers

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Fabian Messner93 - now that is very strange - i see the response i did (one@twothree.com) has responses (or at least is not a No Response result) - i see what you mean .. 

Typeform won’t register a response unless the submit button is pushed, so if it is saying that there is a response but the answers are ‘null’, then that will take some digging into the backend systems of Typeform - something that @Mariana or @Liz may be able to do when they are back in the Community 

Have you raised a support ticket on this yet? if you have not, you should do so by going to this link: https://help.typeform.com/hc/en-us/requests/new  and logging the ticket. 

this will get both support and the community support teams looking into this for you..

sorry i could not be of more assistance but this is a puzzling one!

cheers

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Fabian Messner93 were you able to reach our support team? :grinning: