Answered

Endings do not showed up in the Response

• 8 November 2022
  • 2 replies

I made a form with the purpose of the placement test, in which the logic is set as if the student reaches to that specific question, they will be placed at a specific level (which is one of the Endings) - However, the endings are not collected and shown in the Result. How can I do it to know which student is placed at which level?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 8 November 2022, 17:16

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Thuan Happy Tuesday! I hope you’re having a wonderful week so far. The endings will show in the Results panel when you create an outcome quiz. If you haven’t created this kind of form, the endings won’t show in the results. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Thuan @Liz - one workaround from what Liz mentioned is that you could create a variable (text) that you can store the ending details into as part of your logic rules, if you are not using an outcome quiz: 

• for example, if the user gets to q10 they go to ending a, if they get through to q15 they go to ending b
    • logic rule on q10: always replace v_ending with “level one” 
    • logic rule on q15: always replace v_ending with “level two” 
  • in both of those cases, you can then route the user to ending A (level one) or ending B (level two using something like this: if v_ending is ‘level one’ then go to ending A; if v_ending is ‘level two’ go to ending B.

just some thoughts

des