Question

Endings not showing up in question by question insight

Userlevel 1
Badge

My form has a yes/no question that sorts people - if they answer yes, they go onto the rest of the form, if they answer no, they go to an ending that tells them that are not eligible.

A couple of weeks ago I was looking at the Results, on the Summary page, and I was able to see how many people had left the form at the “ineligible” ending. I’m looking today and the ending is no longer in the list of questions, so I can’t see how many people left the form there.

Does anyone have any idea why this might be so? Is there any way I can get this data back? 

Appreciate any help.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @minderoo ! This might be a dumb question, but does the ending still exist in the form itself? Or was it deleted by chance?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Nope, it’s still there!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @minderoo ,

From a fellow community member - to clarify the ending you’re referring to is the page after someone clicks ‘submit’, correct? 

And...have you made any changes to the type of account you have, i.e. you were on the free account and upgraded or downgraded from a paid program to a free account?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@minderoo - could you share a screen shot of your insights page showing the details? it will help us fellow users and the Typeformers to try and solve the problem. 

One thing about Ending pages - because they are ‘after’ the form is submitted, the actual ending page itself is not registered in the Results. 

thanks in advance

des

Userlevel 1
Badge

OK maybe I’m just going crazy and the ending was never showing up in the results then… Although the docs specifically give the example of the thank you screen, isn’t that just what endings are called in the classic builder?

https://help.typeform.com/hc/en-us/articles/360050449632-Understand-your-results-question-by-question